Our Firm Handles many types of Legal Matters that include New Jersey Traffic Violations, DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Wills and Trust Preparation, Expungements, Real Estate Purchases and Sales, and Estate Administration
At Haveson and Otis, we are a full-service law firm. We represent clients in criminal defense, New Jersey traffic violations, DUI/DWI and expungements. We also specialize in real estate transactions, wills and trusts, estate planning and estate administration.
We provide reliable, aggressive service
We are a well-respected law firm that fights for clients at all levels of New Jersey courts. If you are charged with a misdemeanor, felony, DUI/DWI or a traffic offense, we aggressively advocate for your legal rights for the best possible outcome. We also help our clients as they buy, sell and lease real estate. If you are eligible to have a criminal conviction removed from your record, we capably help you through the expungement process. Our clients also plan for the future with our wills, trusts and estate administration services.
No two clients are the same. That’s why we give each case our complete attention to represent you in the best possible light. We start by getting to know you. Next, we learn everything that we can about your case and your goals. Then, we set to work doing everything that we can to achieve success.
Our attorneys have more than three decades of experience. With offices based in Princeton, we know the New Jersey court system. Hundreds of satisfied clients have given us our reputation as New Jersey’s leading full-service, DUI/DWI and New Jersey traffic violations defense law firm. You can learn more about us by reading our attorney profiles.
Our experienced attorneys specialize in many areas of the law
If you ask our clients about our specialties, they might tell you many different things. That’s because we don’t just focus on one area of law. We’re a diverse, complete law firm. Our diverse team of attorneys can help you no matter what your legal needs may be. We represent clients in the following areas:
- DUI/DWI: This is a serious offense in the State of New Jersey. You can spend significant time in jail, lose your driver’s license and pay big fines. Repeat offenders face even more serious penalties. If you’re facing a drunk driving DUI/DWI charge, it’s important to work with a skilled attorney to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Criminal Defense: We offer compassionate services for people who are facing criminal charges in the State of New Jersey. At Haveson and Otis, we know that criminal charges require an aggressive defense. Expect us to explore all the available options as we work to represent you. We can also help you with a criminal expungement.
- Expungements: If you have a criminal record, you may be able to have it expunged so that there is no public record. This makes it so that it will not show up in a background check when applying for a job. You will be able to indicate on a job application that you have not been convicted of a crime.
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills: Let us give you peace of mind as we prepare your personal estate planning documents. No estate is too large or small. We get to know you personally and then we work together to prepare the estate planning package that meets your unique needs.
- Trust and Estate Administration: Persons with the responsibilities of being a trustee or executor needs to have good legal support in conjunction with managing the assigned trusts and estates. Our attorneys at Haveson and Otis have provided the kind of reliable guidance regarding trust and estate administration for over three decades.
- New Jersey Traffic violations: While they might not seem serious on the surface, New Jersey traffic violations can wreak havoc on your finances and even your employment. We explore every option to have your New Jersey traffic violations dismissed or to have fines and points reduced.
- Real Estate Purchases and Sales: We represent buyers and sellers at all stages of real estate transactions and litigations throughout New Jersey.
Contact us today
When you work with Haveson and Otis, you get a highly qualified and experienced attorney team. We offer professional service with a personal touch. We can’t wait to take on your case and work to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our offices are located in downtown Princeton, New Jersey. Call us at 609-921-0090 or reach out to us online. We look forward to working with you.