Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Traffic Violations, Real Estate Purchases and Sales, Expungements, Wills and Trust and Estate Administration
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Haveson and Otis is a respected law firm advocating for clients in DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Traffic Violations, Real Estate Purchases and Sales, Expungements, Wills, and Trust and Estate Administration cases. Based in Princeton, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of New Jersey. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 32 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Haveson and Otis has a thorough understanding of New Jersey law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in New Jersey, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Criminal Defense: If you have been charged with a crime, don’t let your fears and concerns overwhelm you. Let the attorneys at Haveson and Otis help you successfully resolve your case and resume your life.
- Trust and Estate Administration: Trustees and executors need legal support when managing trusts and estates. Our attorneys provide reliable guidance in matters of trust and estate administration.
- Wills, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills: We will prepare all of these necessary documents for you, whether it is a small or large Estate.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in New Jersey, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Real Estate Purchases and Sales: We handle residential purchases and sales throughout New Jersey.
- Expungements: Criminal records can and should be expunged so that your record is completely clear and you are permitted under the law to state on any job application that you have never been convicted of any crime.
When you retain the services of Haveson and Otis, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Princeton law firm today
Haveson and Otis sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Princeton. Call the firm at 609-921-0090 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.